We are back with a great season planned for our skaters!
Did you know… if you have 3 children in speed skating, you get 50% off the third child’s registration!
Step 1 – Register
The easiest way to register is with the online registration form. All skaters must be registered before getting on the ice. Registration closes October 31 for the season.
If you want to register in person or ask us questions about our programs, please visit our table at the Yellowknife Community Showcase, Wednesday, September 11 (from 6:00 – 8:00) at the Yellowknife Community Arena.
Step 2 – Payment
After registering, you will need to forward payment. You can do this one of two ways:
- E-transfer the funds to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the password “Yellowknife” in your transfer and please include the skaters name and program you registered for in the message.
- Cheque, payable to Yellowknife Speed Skating Club.
- You can drop a cheque off to us at the Yellowknife Community Showcase, Wednesday, September 11 (from 6:00 – 8:00) at the Yellowknife Community Arena.
- You can mail the cheque: Box 2664, Yellowknife, NT, X1A 2P9
- You can email the registrar to make arrangements for hand-off email@example.com
Program Fees for 2019/20
- LTS Sat or Sun: $149 ($141.75 x 5% = $149)
- SS1 Sat or Sun: $149 ($141.75 x 5% = $149)
- LTS and SS1 both Sat and Sun: $298 ($283 x 5% = $298)
- SS2: $336 ($320 x 5% = $336)
- SS3: $419 ($399 x 5% = $419)
- Comp: $728 ($693 x 5% = $728)
- Adult Learn to Skate: $149
For registration questions, please contact Myra at firstname.lastname@example.org.