Registration for Learn-to-Skate, SS1, SS2, SS3 and Competitive Skating is now open!
Did you know… if you have 3 children in speed skating, you get 50% off the third child’s registration!
STEP 1: REGISTER ONLINE
Athletes, coaches, and volunteers can all register through the Speed Skate Canada (SSC) Platform. Please note there are FIVE different waivers – if you feel like you are doing the same thing over and over again, please just keep going.
All skaters must be registered before getting on the ice.
STEP 2: PAYMENT
After registering, you will need to forward payment directly to YKSSC. The totals below include YKSSC Program Fee (5% increase from 2021-22 to cover the 5% increase in ice time costs) + SSC IceReg Processing Fee (2% of the Program Fee) + GST (5% on the Processing Fee) + SSC Membership Fee ($8 for LTS/SS1 under age 10 or $45 for SS2, SS3, Comp ages 10 and up, $7 for coaches/officials)
- LTS = $175.44
- SS1 = $175.44
- LTS and SS1 (both days) = $342.88
- SS2 = $423.79
- SS3 = $516.70
- Competitive = $864.86
Payment can be made one of two ways:
- E-transfer the funds to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the password “Yellowknife” in your transfer and please include the skaters name and program you registered for in the message.
- Cheque payable to Yellowknife Speed Skating Club.
- You can mail the cheque: Box 2664, Yellowknife, NT, X1A 2P9
- You can email the registrar to make arrangements for hand-off email@example.com
For registration questions, please contact Jana at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration closes October 31, 2022 for all programs. If you decide to cancel registration for your skater, you will be refunded the registration fee amount, minus an administration fee of $50. Cancellations after October 31, 2022 will not receive a refund.